After much anticipation we are finally preparing to open our doors and have you back in the gym. We are taking our responsibility serious in terms of doing our best to keep our community safe as we transition back to life in the gym. We will be opening our doors Monday, June 22. The following is a list of steps and procedures we will be implementing to ensure the safety of our employees and members:
- We have re-designed the gym floor by spacing equipment and providing marked areas for everyone to maintain social distancing.
- We will be giving the option of reserving a scheduled workout time by appointment 48 hours in advance. You can access the scheduling online or by phone to schedule a time block for your workout. We have a capacity limit of 50 people in the gym at any one time in order to maintain the social distancing requirements. Booking a time will give you priority in a time that may reach this capacity limit.
- We will be doing a quick contact-less temperature check and health screening upon arrival and check in to ensure the safety of all.
- Masks will be mandatory when entering/ exiting the facility.
- Hand washing is strongly encouraged as often as possible. Hand sanitizer will be available in all sections to limit contamination.
- Disinfectant and towels will be readily available for sanitizing of equipment.
-Childcare services and group fitness classes will not resume at this time. We will asses progress after thirty days of being open and evaluate the re-opening of these programs.
- Steam rooms and saunas will remain closed until further notice. Showers will be available and cleaned in between each use.
- We will not be able to offer our towel service for the time being so please bring a shower or sweat towel with you.
- Smaller equipment such as mats, bands, rollers, jump ropes will be kept at the front desk and checked out to ensure it being sanitized between uses.
- Our hours will be modified. Our temporary hours will be 6 am-10pm Monday-Friday and 7 am-6 pm Saturday and Sunday.
I want to thank everyone in advance for their patience and participation in our new opening. We are in an unprecedented time and doing our best to make safety the top priority. With this being said, we have tried our best to set our guidelines based on the ones issued by the state of California, but realize it will be an evolving process. We appreciate any feedback on how we can improve our process and help you, the member, feel safe and comfortable in this new workout routine.